The Magnetic Hill Zoo is now open for the 2021 season! Come visit close to 600 animals of more than 70 indigenous and exotic species: monkeys, donkeys, cougars, turtles, goats, otters, and SO many more!
There’s so much to do at the Magnetic Hill Zoo:
- Visit animals in all outdoor areas of the zoo.
- View the Ecodome and Imaginarium animals.
- Grab a treat from the Acadian Forest Bistro’s vending machines.
- Take the playground for a spin.
- Take home a souvenir from the gift shop boutique.
- Support the zoo by taking part in the Friends of the Zoo’s new online sweepstakes, a fundraiser to upgrade the squirrel monkey exhibit.
New this year: the zoo is open five days a week in April.