EnviroFest presented by ALIVE Kombucha
June 10 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Moncton's newest low carbon event, EnviroFest, will feature stations demonstrating what you, as a resident, can do to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) in six key areas: moving, housing, eating, buying, playing, and sorting.
Join us for a fun-filled day of learning and discovery, with hands-on activities, demonstrations, and informative kiosks. With EnviroFest, you'll be inspired to make positive changes in your own life and contribute to a more sustainable future for Moncton and beyond. Don't miss out on this fantastic event!
- Enjoy refreshing beverages from ALIVE Kombucha and Think Breweries, local producers that utilize a solar array to brew products in their net-zero facilities.
- Taste a delicious taco at Guacamole's low-carbon taco bar.
- Take advantage of free bike tune-ups offered by La Bikery.
- Explore Codiac Transpo's 'open house' bus.
- Learn about energy-saving programs and incentives with NB Power.
- Check out electric vehicles at the EV Show & Tell.
- Test drive e-bikes.
- And much more!
Free public transit:
- Codiac Transpo will also be offering FREE service from Wednesday, June 7 (Clean Air Day) until Saturday, June 10 (EnviroFest) on ALL ROUTES in Moncton, Dieppe and Riverview!
- Eventgoers are encouraged to use FREE public transit to attend the festival!
Read the event press release for more information: https://www.moncton.ca/news-notices/city-moncton-announces-first-annual-envirofest