Discover the beautiful Arches of St. George Street, a vibrant new space in the heart of Downtown Moncton showcasing a variety of specialized boutiques and local products. You will also be delighted by the Arches’ spectacular atrium. To note: The Arches feature two floors of boutiques and shops.
- Black Rabbit: a tasting menu only restaurant with weekly changing menu
- Apple Art Gallery: a fine art gallery featuring local artists
- Lost and Found Ice Cream: serving locally sourced artisanal ice cream in funky flavours
- Boutique Caprice: a shop selling second-hand women’s clothing and locally made products
- BHome: featuring modern and contemporary furniture/decor and full-service custom framing
- Bent Spokes Bicycle Shop: specializing in commuter, touring, and recumbent bicycles
- VALK Fermentation: specializing in vinegars, alcohols, lacto-fermented vegetables and kombucha
- André Poirier Photography Gallery: featuring fine art photography prints
- Interior Concept: a full-service interior design firm
Located at 333 St. George Street, Moncton.